Well well well…
I haven’t written in this baby for quite awhile. A lot has been going on in the past few months and I’ve finally been able to catch up a little. J63Z59C64C3D
Here’s a quick list of what’s been happening:
– Started my first full-time job at a medical IT company in Downtown LA, I officially quit last Friday(7/16/2010).
– Started an internet marketing internship last month and I can honestly say that maybe the best things in life are free. Everything I’ve learned so far has been invaluable and I MIGHT just have found what I want to do career-wise. It actually helped me land quite a few interviews(I’m actually deciding between two companies right now) so I’m very excited.
– Other than that I’ve just been doing the standard workout/study stuff. You know, all the self-improvement things that everyone is into after college. Is it just me or productivity level skyrockets 100000% after school? Gone are the days where I’ll sleep in til 11am and then take my first nap at 1pm😮
– Been playing poker at Commerce Casino on and off since April — I think I ended up winning 12 sessions and losing 2.
– I’ll be playing at the Million Dollar Guaranteed at Commerce this week. It’s sort of like a mini WSOP Main Event. They’re going to have four Day 1s and a Day 2 and Day 3. Buy-in is $335.